Internal Audit Manager
Salary – 1,000,000 MMK ~ 2,000,000 MMK
Monday to Friday / 9:00 am ~ 5:30 pm
Location – Bahan Township
Industry – Microfinance
• Preparation of internal audit plan on annual/half yearly/quarterly basis for covering maximum risk areas.
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation.
• Appraise adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
• Prepare internal audit reports along with findings, risks, and recommendations and submit to respective offices for management responses.
• Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings
• Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires, recommending new policies and procedures.
• Review internal control system of the organization and suggest for its necessary improvement.
• Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Ensure financial records of both soft and hard copy are maintained in systematic manner.
• Ensure that issues of internal control are considered during all work and in the development of new policies and procedures.
• Provide advice and training to Audit Committee staff on internal control procedures.
• Perform any other tasks as requested by the department.
• Must have Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
• M.Com/B. Com or any other degree holder.
• Minimum three years of experience in internal audit management position.
• Experience with Big 4 accounting firms is a plus.
• International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) knowledge is preferable.
• Excellent in both written and oral skills in English.
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft word, excel, spreadsheet and audit-related software.
• Must have leadership skills and must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Strong planning, analytical, negotiating skills with detail-oriented mindset and keen on investigation.
• Proactive, co-operative and supportive team player with ability to work to deadlines.