Salary – Up to 1,500,000 MMK
Monday to Friday / 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Location – Bahan Township
Industry – Microfinance
– To control the financial matters of the organization
– To support the management requirement
– Implement and correct use of finance manual and procedures
– Prepare monthly full sets of financial statements and reporting within the specific date
– Prepare the monthly, yearly budget plan and review the variances between budget and actual
– Assist in preparation of Policies, Procedures, Guidelines/ Standard Operation Procedures along with CFO
– Support the Funding process with CFO and Account Manager
– Work closely with Account Manager, CFO and MD.
– Assist to prepare the report of AFS monthly
– Report the consolidation report to CFO
– Liaise with other parties (e.g. Audit Committee, External Auditor, Government Office (FRD), Tax Office etc.)
– Any other duties assigned by CFO
– ACCA/ M. Com/ B.Com and/or any other degree or equivalent qualification in Finance and Account
– Minimum three years of experience as Finance Manager
– Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
– Fully computer literate, including word processing, spread sheet and other accounting software packages.
– Be able to communicate both in English and Myanmar verbally and written
– Previous experience of computer accounting software
– Proactive and ability to work independently
– Team player and positive personality
– Ability to join immediately is preferred.