Assistant Chief Accountant
Salary – 1,000,000 MMK +++
Mon to Fri / 8 AM ~ 5 PM
Industry – IT Solution & Service
Location – Hlaing Township
– B. Com/ M. Com/ CPA / ACCA Part II or other higher level of accounting degree.
– At least 6 years’ experience in finance sector and at least 3 years’ experience in managerial position.
– Experience in financial monitoring, budgetary and control with strong analytical skills.
– Knowledge and experience of financial computer applications, including accounting packages and spreadsheet.
– Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices laws, standards, and state/national regulations.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Myanmar.
– Performing financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
– Performing and managing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations, journal entries and cash flow.
– Coordinating wit finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks with deadlines.
– Generating financial reports and statement to manager for review.
– Monitoring expenditures, analyzing revenues and determining budget variances and reporting the same to management.
– Providing guidance to other accountants when needed.
– Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
– Assisting in auditing by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
– Monitoring, recording financial transactions, project reporting transactions, project accounting matters and reporting to management as needed.
– Advise on financial accounting procedures and financial management.
– Assist the Chief Accountant in the fiscal and administrative requirements.
Please apply CV at [email protected] or [email protected] If you have any queries please contact to 09-964587878 (TvpCareer Co., Ltd.)