Salary – Negotiate
Mon to Fri / 9 AM to 6 PM
Location – Hlaing
Industry – IT Service & Solution
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
– At least 6 years as an IT professional in programming field.
– Have 2 years of supervisory experience in an IT Department.
– In-depth knowledge of IT base project management
– Can communicate in English or Japanese language (prefer N2 level).
– Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience.
– Lead by providing a project vision and roadmap.
– Project planning and defining the scope.
– Developing schedules by breaking down the tasks and plan the work breakdown structure (WBS) according to the scope of project milestones.
– Monitoring project progress daily and checking the daily activity reports of members.
– Reporting project progress daily and checking the daily activity reports of members.
– Reporting project progress to counterparty and management according to the rules/ discussion.
– Resource planning and budgeting.
– Managing risks and issues including the development of contingency plans.
– Team leadership and empower the team member (training, knowledge sharing, coaching)
– Controlling quality such as by reviewing the deliverables and provide constructive feedback if required.
– Measure performance and evaluate each members to allocate the right person at right position.
– Support senior management.
– Working with vendors, business partners and cooperation with other team members.
Please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, for any queries please contact to 09-964587878